Friday, May 6, 2011

Missing Pattern?

Ganti kode adsense link 336x280
Missing Pattern or Forgotten?


I did not included one pattern on Book 1 for the tambourine dance because I accidentally forgot to include it and that was the pattern called Tribute which I do hope I can show here if I still have the time to post another tutorial video clip.

cute emoticons


Most of the patterns are to be remembered by practicing it. It will be so difficult if in time you don't seem to dance the pattern and you forgot some of the hand movements as well as the foot works. I really do mind to take time and practice those patterns that are somewhat difficult to execute. But so far, I am still on a venture to add more of the patterns here. I do hope to start the Book 2 Patterns by next year with the help of some sisters in faith.

I will also add a help from my other friends who are also tambourine dancers just like me to share their experience here as I do like them to be part of this wonderful ministry in helping out or reaching out youths who are also gifted or talented to dance before God. To God be the Glory.

cute emoticons

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Mix Info Around
Designs By Bhambank Mbambong Blog